Ball & Chain
Little Havana’s Calle Ocho in Miami celebrates Carnaval Miami and the Calle Ocho Music Festival. It’s an annual tradition that brings people together to celebrate Miami’s vibrant Latin and Caribbean cultures.
Ball & Chain, an iconic nightclub from the 1930s-1950s, reemerges as a live-music venue with Cuban-style food & drink. Famous for its pineapple stage.
Full sound and lighting production for two stages, one for a private party hosted by Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey and other in the main traffic area of Calle Ocho. Provide support for Jack Daniel’s vendor tents and frozen drink machine.
- Complete sound system and ancillary lighting at the famed Ball & Chain.
- Audio-Visual tech
- DJ services
- Site management
- Secondary stage managment
- H&S supervision (barricades, security, VIP area)
- Support for 2 stages, 4 vendors tents, and catering area
- Live music, art, dancing, and food
- Over 1 million attendees for this one-day event
- Pre and post event requires excellent logistics, there are over 10,000 vendors along 28 blocks in downtown Miami